P5233 Ceramaster 505lt 26.5kW (3ph) 1320°C
Firing Capacity: 505ltr
Maximum User Temperature(highest temp the kiln goes too) 1320'c
Maximum Application Temperature (temperature upon repeated firing use for longevity): 1280'c
Chamber dimensions: 610mm wide x 840mm deep x 980mm high
External dimensions: 1020mm wide x 1280mm deep x 1800mm high
Power: 26.5 kW.
Supply Required Single Phase (Amps): n/a
Supply Required 3 Phase (Amps): 45A per phase
Kiln Furniture Set: See P5836 for details and price.
Controller: Choose from Cera-5 (5 program) or Cera-10+ (10 program) at point of order
Warranty Period: 2years.
Ventilation hood(depends on kiln model): See KM208A for details and price. Automated Damper: PFL/AD Heatlock: PFL/HL Damper & Heatlock together: PFL/AD/HL Key features
- Two layer efficient insulation comprising of the highest quality insulation brick and back up with the highest quality ceramic insulation board on the market.
- The roof is a traditional block construction again with two layers of backup insulation, all encased in a steel powder coated frame.
- Brick to brick door seal, no messy fibre and flush fit for better heat retention.
- Kanthal A1 spiral wound elements are supported on ceramic tubes, positioned in the walls and the floor of the kiln to allow uniform heat distribution throughout the chamber.
- Door Spy Hole/vent and flue vent with manual damper as standard, automated damper can be added at extra cost.
- Standard left hand door hinges with option for right hand.
- 2 Zone controller option available, please request this at time of purchase.
- Dual contactors provide protection against over fires, when used with Potterycrafts Kiln controllers.
- Type R thermocouple for accuracy and longevity of use.
- Captive interlock safety switch, meaning the kiln will not turn on unless this is locked and in place.
- All Potterycrafts kilns are ROHS and WEEE compliant.
- For information about Installation, positioning and ventilation with your new kiln please see our support section of our website.
This Kiln is made to order, please check out on our website when you are ready to purchase...
Front Loading Kilns are delivered by two delivery options.
Option 1 Standard Pallet delivery. The delivery is by tail lift vehicle is to ground level to your driveway or kerbside; please ensure that you consider how you will move the kiln to its required operating position.
Option 2 Delivery and positioning; our carrier will deliver the kiln and move it to its final operating position. For this service please email for our kiln delivery questionnaire, this will enable us to quote for the delivery if it is possible for your location, please note this is available for UK mainland customers only.
Potterycrafts do not offer a connection service, for a list of kiln engineers who offer this service please see our support section of the website.
There are no downloads for this product.