P59590 TOPWORKER 190lt 1300°C Top Loading Kiln
Firing Capacity: 190lt
Maximum User Temperature(highest temp the kiln goes too): 1300'c
Maximum Application Temperature (temperature upon repeated firing use for longevity): 1240'c
Chamber Dimensions: 650mm wide x 570mm deep
External Dimensions: 850mm wide x 1090mm deep x 990mm high
Supply Required Single Phase (Amps): 63a
Supply Required 3 Phase (Amps): 25a per phase
Kiln Furniture Set: See P5896 for details and price.
Controller: Choose from Cera-5 (5 program) or Cera 10+ (10 program) at point of order
Warranty Period:2 years.
- Super-efficient Ultralite granular insulation for the floor of the kiln, of 108mm thickness.
- Grooved elements for equalised heating throughout the firing chamber.
- Fitted with 76mm castors for ease of movement, with a lockable castor during firing.
- Two layer efficient insulation comprising of the highest quality insulation brick and ceramic blanket on the market.
- The specifically designed lid hinge allows the lid to move freely reducing the risk cracking during the firing, with the addition of gas struts to aid in weight distribution.
- Outer jacket is stainless steel with adjustable tensioning clamps to enable the kiln to always be kept ridged throughout its lifetime.
- Dual contactors provide protection against over fires, when used with Potterycrafts Kiln controllers.
- Type R thermocouple for accuracy and longevity of use.
- Side vent with chimney that can be ducted to atmosphere if required.
- Captive interlock safety switch, meaning the kiln will not turn on unless this is locked and in place.
- All Potterycrafts kilns are ROHS and WEEE compliant.
- For information about Installation, positioning and Ventilation with your new kiln please see our support section of our website.
This Kiln is made to order, please check out on our website when you are ready to purchase...
Top Loading Kilns are delivered by Standard Pallet delivery. The delivery is by tail lift vehicle is to ground level to your driveway or kerbside; please ensure that you consider how you will move the kiln to its required operating position.
The kiln is secured to the pallet with straps, these can be cut with a pair of pliers. The kiln should then be eased off the pallet (check to ensure that the brake castors are free to rotate.), 2 people can lift the smaller kilns.
The kilns are then easily moved on the castors over paved surfaces, use boards if you have gravel or lawned areas to cross.
Potterycrafts do not offer a connection service, for a list of kiln engineers who offer this service please see our support section of the website.
There are no downloads for this product.