The ideal wheel for use in any rehabilitation program. Wheel Chair accessible!
The brent® 16 is the ideal wheel for use in any rehabilitation program. It isa variable speed power wheel with a frame that was designed in coordination with leading rehabilitation and therapy experts. The 16 wheel makes throwing on a wheel possible for persons who otherwise would not have the opportunity. Possibilities include use with a wheel chair, a standard stool, or while standing up. The 16 wheel can handle150 lbs. of clay continuously. The 16 wheel includes the brent® Classic Controller with these features:
• Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
• Quiet operation -- electronic noise filteringfor quiet operation
• EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switchesare easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure smooth transitions when changing directions.
• EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
• Easy to service modular connections for motor and foot pedal--makes upgrades and replacements easy
Additional features of the 16 include:
• Handles 150 lbs. continuously
• Adjustable -- a crank mechanism adjusts the height of the 12" cast aluminium throwing head from 21" to 35"
• Mobile -- The No.16 wheel fits through any 36" door and rolls into position easily on its hard rubber casters.
• Stationary during throwing -- Four rubber feet raise the casters off the floor to hold wheel in place and levelthe wheel
• All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength and durability
• Variable speeds – Speeds- from 0 to 240 rpm can be controlled by the hand lever/footpedal which can be placed on the floor or clamped in position on the handy tray at the side of the table
• Automatic Belt Tensioning -- keeps the 6-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
• Cast aluminium 12" wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
• Permanent magnet 1/2 hp, 5 amp DC motor -- allows the user towork with up to 150 lbs. of clay
• Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximumtorque and smooth response both clockwise and counter-clockwise
All wheels are shipped on a pallet for safety reasons.
There are no downloads for this product.