Roderveld Slab Roller
The smooth and steady rolling of our machines is a result of smart roller design with a system of self-lubricating ball-bearings, rollers, roller tracks, spindle and steel cable. Even a toughpiece of clay can easily be rolled out into a slab due to the large roller diameter and the good grip of the wheel tomove the roller over the table. This way of smooth rolling forces the clay into a well moulded homogenous slab and helps to prevent cracks in the slabs during the drying and firing. The thickness of the slab to be rolled out can be selected by the choice of included rolling boards with different thickness.
- Heavy construction using 2mm and 2.5mm thick steel.
- Heavy canvas top cloth.
- 6 sealed ball bearings
- Ø 4mm steel cable
- Black stove enamelled
- Warranty: 2 years on defects in materials or workmanship
- Work table (inner size) 1300 x 850mm
- Overall Dimensions Length:1400 x Width: 1150 x Height 1080mm
- Min. slab thickness 3mm
- Max. slab thickness 65mm
- Roller diameter 140mm
- Number of rolling boards total of 8 boards, comprised of 7 wooden boards and one canvased plate.
This consists of;
- 2 x 4mm board one in the set is canvas covered, No Hole.
- 1 x 4mm board with hole.
- 2 x 10mm board with hole.
- 1 x 12mm board with hole.
- 1 x 18mm board with hole.
- 1 x 25 mm board with hole.
- Weight 114kg
The slabroller is delivered fully assembled on a pallet, so please consider the dimensions and what access you have available.
You can remove the boards and legs after delivery if you have restricted access, please ensure that you consider the weight and undertake a risk assessment.
There are no downloads for this product.