JSP Force 8 Half Mask with Typhoon Valve
- Fully adjustable 4-point cradle suspension ensuring an effective facial fit.
- Durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit to most face shapes.
- Reflective strips create increased visibility in low-light environments for added safety.
- Low resistance exhalation valve for easy breathing, with stable mask configuration.
- Conforms to EN140.
Press-to-Check Twin Filter Cartridges
- Low profile angle design for minimal visual impairment.
- Once you have your mask fitted, push the switches on the filters to prevent air from passing through.You can then identify whether or not air is passing through from other parts of the mask.
- Conforms to EN14387:2004 + A1:2008
P3 Filters Included
Protect against - Silica , Concrete & stone cutting , Plaster, Welding (Ferous & Lead), Hard wood, Soft wood, Fibres & Fibre glass, Water based, Manual prep, Powered prep, Glyposate (Weed Killer).
Replacement filters available see P7001/A
There are no downloads for this product.